|Factory preset strenght||EN1154-2 Yellow|
|Strenght for disabled||on request|
|Max width external doors (inc)||40|
|Max door weight standard (lb)||260,00|
|Closing speed program||115°-15°|
|Available constant hold open||No Hold Open|
|Thermo Constancy||on request|
|Back Stop||on request|
|Back check||on request|
|Interchangeable spindle head||on request|
|Extended spindle head||on request|
|Cover fixed on||cement case|
|Cement case lenght (inc)||11 1/8″|
|Cement case widht (inc)||5 1/8″|
|Cement case height (inc)||2 9/16″|
a. Highly reliable mechanics proven by more than 4 milion units installed. Yield greater than 65%. Last more than a decade.
b. Can be regulated inside the cement case, above all longitudinally to consent use even were the hinges axes are very different.
c. Quick and effective fixing in the cement case with 7 screws
d. Two completely indipendent oil circuits for programming the desired closing speed with two regulating valves: one from 115° to 15° and the other from 15° to 0°.
e. “Thermo constancy” upon request.
f. Upon request special execution for doors up to 350 kg.
g. The rear cover (matching the cover) snaps into place once the door and cover are assembled. If this has been forgotten, it does not imply dismounting the door.
h. One single strenght (factory preset) perfectly suits 90% of doors. Two additional strenght completely cover the remaining 10% of doors.
i. Back stop upon request (always in addition to back check).
j. Version with interchangable spindle heads upon request.
k. Extended spindle heads upon request.
l. Special version for particulary aggressive enviroments upon request.